Plumber/Outside Sewer Work
Job Category: Maintenance
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, various job sites within Western New York.
Salary: $22 to $28/ h gross. The hourly rates are depending on experience.
Schedule: 8 hours per day
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
The candidate will be working on exterior sewer, water and storm used for water distribution, drainage and waste water disposal.
The candidate will be:
- Working around machinery
- Working with shovels / hand digging
- Handling stone
- Installing, connecting, or removing pipes
- Assisting plumbers with supplying and or holding materials or tools (example: Wrench, ruler, saw, shovels)
- Possibly using equipment to measure, cut, thread, and assemble pipes or other plumbing structures.
- Cleaning work area and equipment
- This position will require lifting and bending.
- Miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.